The Barcelona cruise terminal, officially named Port de Barcelona, is a bustling hub for travelers, especially those visiting for the Winter Festival Barcelona (November – March). The port complex comprises seven modern, climate-controlled cruise terminals, reflecting the city’s status as one of the world’s most popular cruise destinations.
The cruise terminals are located at two key addresses:
- Port of Barcelona D’Adossat Terminal, Moll Adossat, 1, 08039 Barcelona – Spain: Terminals A, B, C, D, and E are situated here. Terminal D is also known as Palacruceros.
- World Trade Center Barcelona, Moll de Barcelona, s/n, 08039 Barcelona – Spain: Ships smaller than 830 feet may dock at the World Trade Center, which houses two terminals: North Terminal and South Terminal1.
Long-term parking is conveniently available at the World Trade Center Barcelona and Terminal E
Getting to Barcelona’s popular attractions
The heart of the city’s Barri Gotic, or Old City, is just a 10-minute shuttle ride away from all terminals. A dedicated cruise passenger shuttle, nicknamed the Blue Bus, runs between Terminals A through E and the Columbus Monument in about 10 minutes, offering tourists an easy way to reach the city’s vibrant core.
Cruise Lines Regularly Visiting Barcelona
The cruise ship port in Barcelona hosts the following cruise lines:
- MSC Cruises
- Seabourn Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Viking Ocean Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Regent Seven Seas
- Azamara Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Windstar Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Silverseas Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Virgin Voyages
- Explora Journeys
- Sea Cloud Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line
- Lindblad Expeditions
Barcelona Ferry Services from and to other cities
Here are two online platforms where you can find details about ferry services from other cities/ports to Barcelona:
- Direct Ferries: This online platform provides an array of ferry services from Barcelona to various destinations. Please visit their website here for more details.
- Ferry Hopper: This is another reliable platform where you can find all direct and indirect ferry routes for the islands of Greece, Spain, Italy & Turkey. Visit their website here for more information